Do you want to set up a membership site with WordPress yet you don’t know how and where to start or available options? Get all the answers in this post.
Setting up these plugins is very easy because the tools are designed for beginners and those who wish to break into a professional blogging career. The listed tools have a range of budget that caters for different income levels. They are packed with features tailored to suit your needs. You will be surprised by some of the tools available for those looking to add a members’ area to their website and are using WordPress as a platform.
Table of Contents
1. RainMaker Platform
This plugin offers a lot. With it, you have it all covered, and hence, no need to worry about email service providers, hosting, or even site builders.
This is a one-stop shop for plugins suited for entrepreneurs who don’t need to bungle together conflicting platforms. Some of the unique and powerful features that Rainmaker
The platform has to offer to build a great WordPress membership site are:
• It offers an option for unlimited members of free and paid courses
• An integrated affiliate program
• You can restrict or add access forum that gives your members a chance to interact.
• It has no limit on the number of members
• Has no limit on the number of membership levels
• It accepts payment via Pay Pal, Stipe, Braintree, and Authorized.net.
• Content dripping
• Has premium support
Since it has a premium option, it is more than a plugin. It will cost you about $145 for those paying on a monthly basis and $125 a month if you pay on an annual basis.
RainMaker is the best membership plugin that has a feature-rich platform, which is incredibly powerful and has all your business tools smoothly integrated.
One setback about RainMaker is that you don’t have total control over your site, for instance, the plugins have preselected themes and you can’t use that at your disposal.
2. Restrict Content Pro
This is a premium option provided by Pippins Plugins. It has a well-designed user interface admin and fits perfectly into WordPress membership admin appearance area. This creates a seamless integration with the backend. What makes it easy to use is that it has helpful documentation that is displayed throughout, making it possible to get started immediately.
Restricted Content Pro plugin is packed with wonderful features that enable you to have total control over how you want to go about your content. The plugin keeps on improving and coming up with new features to add to its list. This plugin enables you to restrict access to your content in various ways. For instance, you can restrict access to individual post according to membership levels or you can base it on categories or tags to restrict access. Other features that come with Restrict Content Pro include:
• A limitless number of members
• You can create several membership levels
• Customers can view, handle, and manage their account details due to customer dashboard
• You get unlimited number of digital products to sell
• Payment with Braintree, Stripe, 2 Checkout, Pay Pal standard, Pay Pal website payment Pro, and Express
• Prorated downgrades and upgrades
• You can limit available quantity for products, restrict access to past content dripping, and much more.
• Has premium support and updates
It is based on the following four categories:
• Personal- You can get 13 free add-ons, email support, and access the plugin on one site for a price of $49 per year
• Professional- For a price of $199 per year access to 11 pro add-ons for unlimited sites
• Ultimate- You can decide to go for a one-off fee of $499, which will get you everything that is available in the plus plan including a lifetime support and future releases cc Restrict Content Pro WordPress membership plugin is the perfect choice if you are looking for ever-increasing features offered in the premium support.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
For great flexibility and control of your content, Restrict Content Pro is best suited. You can also lock past content and go public after a given time.
Although annual billing is relatively cheaper, the cost will increase after sometime.
3. Memberpress Membership plugins.
This WP membership plugin is more of a professional plugin. Although it is not free, it has just enough features to help you set up a functional membership website. Upon installation, the plugin can restrict access to WordPress to all your content which includes tags, categories, posts, and pages you have uploaded. Some of the great features include:
• Manage unlimited members.
• It can create unlimited access rules.
• You can get unlimited pricing per page offer.
• Payment is with Pay Pal, Express, Checkout or Stripe.
• Members who subscribe can be granted and those who unsubscribe can be revoked.
• Timed release of access to content dripping.
• Has premium support.
Pricing is based on two plans. Business and develop, both of which are paid annually but one can opt to pay once. This means that you are going to use the plugin without support and updates. This plugin is recommended for maximum flexibility and all bases are covered.
• You can get it for a one-off fee with the ability to customize according to your taste and preference
• It has support videos that can help in the set-up
• It can integrate with other platforms like vBulletin forums
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
It is relatively expensive and its user interface is not consistent with WordPress Ul.
4. Paid Member Subscription
This plugin for WordPress helps you to set up a full-featured membership site. Being a free plugin, you will need to have a payment plan if you need some features unlocked. When installed the plugin enables you to restrict access to your site content by posts, tags, categories, or page. You can also get demo sites on how the plugin works.
Some of the features available in this plugin include:
• It can manage unlimited members
• It has a navigational menu filter where members are can only see what their access level allows
• Payment is via Pay Pal Pro, Pay Pal Express, Checkout, and Stripe.
• Can restrict access globally based on taxonomy, post type, and term
• Content dripping with timed release of access
• Promos and rewards are available for those members who upgrade their membership level
• It is a full-featured plugin with a user-friendly interface
• You can start with a free version of the plugin and upgrade once you get conversant with what you want.
Price heightens with time and it gets expensive when you pay annually.
Checkout quick video review on WordPress Paid Member Subscription
You are now up to date with the best membership plugins for your website. You now have the ball in your court to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Like This Post? Don’t Forget To Share