If you are looking for an online store builder, you don’t need to worry since we have many options. Read here to see how BigCommerce can help you do that. Starting an online business or simply expanding an existing shop to an online platform has never been more crucial. The online potential is ripe enough to make you consider migrating completely but the problem revolves around where to start. Online store builders are in plentiful supply, but finding the right builder is the real issue.
BigCommerce, even as the name suggests, is a popular online store builder that is only rivaled by the likes of Shopify. It powers over 95, 000 shops and has recorded over $9 billion in transactions to its name, which is an impressive figure by all standards. With over 150 branches all over the world, BigCommerce can serve any business irrespective of how big or small it is.
Think of all the time to save with an automated online store builder. It comes with an array of tools, tailored towards building an impressive store that can rake in more business and even more profits. This review gives an overview of what BigCommerce has to offer in terms of cost and value.
Table of Contents
BigCommerce main features
The features that come with a BigCommerce account make it stand out of the competition.
- Categorize products in a way that consumers can find convenient and easy.
- Order tracking. Know which orders are pending for processing which has been finalized and those that have been canceled.
- Top customer and product. This feature identifies which customer is among the top 20 loyalists and which product in your store is the best performer.
- Payment processes. Depending on which payment platform you prefer, BigCommerce facilitates the payment processes.
- An extensive app store with various tools to accelerate the e-commerce store building.
- 24/7 live chat and email support with a 9 am to 5 pm direct phone calls.
- Impressive integration capabilities including drop shipping, email, social media, and so on.
- Abandoned email features that identify a customer who didn’t finish an order and emails them in an effort to urge them complete the order.
It is not a complete list of all the features just the ones that stood out. With a BigCommerce account, you can venture deeper into their world and get the most out of it.
The pros of BigCommerce
Naturally, with such a big list of features, we will have even more benefits. However, this review will list just a few of them.
- Unlike other online store builders such as Shopify, BigCommerce doesn’t charge any transaction fee.
- To attract more consumers to your store, social media is a tool you cannot leave out; and BigCommerce has made all that possible.
- The app store is full of an extensive array of tools just for your needs.
Cons with BigCommerce
Unfortunately, some disadvantages also accompany BigCommerce.
- Among the over 100 templates BigCommerce has to offer, only 7 are free. On the other hand, its biggest competitor, Shopify, has 20 free templates.
- There is no preview to any of the templates unless you get with the BigCommerce registration process, sign up, and finally log in.
- The lack of a 24/7 support is a turn off. Though there is live chat and email support, the 9am to 5pm weekday direct phone call support is a letdown.
Even though it has these disadvantages, you can still depend on BigCommerce since it still works fine and helps in time management.
Pricing and plans
BigCommerce has a plan that accommodates all except those looking for a free plan. In total, there are four plans categorized into two: new and emerging businesses; fast growing and established brands.
Under new and emerging businesses, there is standard plan at a price of $29.95 per month and plus at $79.95/month.
Fast growing and established businesses has a pro plan that costs $249.95 while the enterprise plan has a customizable plan that requires a call to the support center.
For each annual payment, you make there’s a 10% discount to the monthly cost on all plans plus a 15-day free trial when you visit the BigCommerce registration and sign up.
How to sign up
All it takes is for you to visit the BigCommerce login page where you can log in if you have an account or simply click get started to sign up.
On the registration page, click start to free my free trial and fill in the form with your password, names, contacts, and size of the business.
Once, click on create my store now. From here, you can make changes to the canvas of a store with the tools and features provided.
Checkout this Video review on How to Signup
Using BigCommerce is as simple as ABC. You just need to go to the BigCommerce login page, key in your details and customize the online store to your personal preferences. There are plenty of tools, even from third parties to help with the process. If you are looking for a simple, fun, and time-saving builder to invest in, then this is tool is a viable option.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
5 Popular Free & Paid Form Builder Plugins for WordPress
LeadPages Review: A Popular Landing Page Creator Tool
Best Advertising Plugin for a WordPress Blog
Like this post? Don’t forget to share