Table of Contents
The Landing Page
This is the first page your visitors will see when they visit your site and that is why it is also known as the home page. It contains information about your website like pricing and what the site is all about. Your landing page is very important and acts as your selling point. It helps your SEO scores and can boost your sales. An effective landing page communicates positively with your audience. Using the right analytical tool, you can find out how your visitors are interacting with your landing page.
SeedProd Pro WordPress plugin is an effective tool that allows you to create an attractive landing page in minutes. You can also access a starter template you can modify to fit your website’s design. The landing page is conversion-optimized and every element of the page is carefully strategized to attract the readers’ attention. Every detail on the landing page matters; from the background, font size, and color combinations are all crucial in creating an effective landing page. However, this does not restrict you from customizing the landing page.
Limitations of FlexOffers
Any time you want to upgrade or move your server to make major changes and still generate traffic, you need to enter “maintenance mode”. When visitors log in, the maintenance mode page will be displayed. To create a custom WordPress maintenance page, start by creating maintenance PHP and upload files on your WordPress content folder. Make sure you have put the correct HTTP status code. This is to notify the search engine that your website will be down for maintenance. Continue after 10 minutes though it usually takes a few seconds to update your information more time is needed to be on the safe side.
Simple for Beginners, Power Options for the Developer
The Coming-soon page
This page is used to:
1. Gauge interest- If you are not sure of the product’s reception, you can use the coming soon page to people’s reactions about the product
2. Create a buzz- You can also create anticipation for the product and provide product information and offer incentives for sharing
3. Capture leads- Helps in building email lists and ask users to follow your social profiles. This gives you social proof even before launching
This sets the foundation of SeedPod Pro WordPress plugin. It creates a buzz around the new website before it launches. This is to inform people that you are building a product that will launch soon. Psychologically, this creates human curiosity that will make them give their email addresses after you gained their interest.
This real time page builder, with a built-in design controls and default theme makes it easy to create coming soon page in minutes. Access to CSS and HTML is granted to advanced users. The plugin also supports Google Web Fonts and Adobe Typekit. You can add full screen videos and images with a responsive background to be viewed from any device. Social share buttons are also available.
While your site is under maintenance, the maintenance mode won’t affect your SEO scores. In fact, it notifies the search engine that your website is under maintenance. When you are through, the plugin updates the search engine on the same.
Email marketing integration
SeedProd coming soon Pro collects address using a simple HTML form and can integrate with email marketing services which are also known as “autoresponders”. These are:
• Constant contact
• Mad mimi
• Get response
This is another interesting feature of SeedProd Pro maintenance Plugin. Only visitors can access the coming-soon page. The editorial team, the author, and other privileged individuals can view the backstage website. You can generate a link if you are working for a client so that he too can access the backstage website while other visitors only view the coming soon page.
• Real-time page builder that can allow you to change designs in real-time. You can choose available themes or create your own
• The plugin collects email leads from 3rd-party email providers
• Responsive and retina ready coming-soon page will look good on any device
• Supports Google fonts. You can get up to 100 Google fonts
• Visitors can easily share from their social networks
• Translation-ready. WordPress shortcodes and themes are available
• You can make your coming-soon page pop using animations
• Tracks-The plugin allows you to track referrals so you can reward your referrers
• You can display countdown to the launch of your website
Quick Video Review on SeedProd
Source: PluginTut WordPress tutorials
It is prudent to inform your visitors that you will be off for some time and you are working to improve your website. That is why I recommend that you use the SeedProd Pro WordPress plugin to set up a coming soon page. Whether you are offline for maintenance or you want to launch a new product, communicate to your clients to show your credibility. I hope that this SeedProd review was helpful. Put more emphasis on building your contacts while you are offline.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
The Best WordPress Social Media Plugin of 2017
Envato Market Review: Leading Marketplace Around
Website Flipping: Make Money Online by Website Flipping
Like this post? Don’t forget to share