Capturing the attention of the millennials is essential if you want your business to become successful. The best, easiest, and most effective way to do this, whether you are a Social Media Agency, Digital Marketer, or influencer is through social networking. That you need a social network like Instagram to help your brand reach out to your prospects and loyal customers. And for managing Instagram you need a powerful app like Gramblr which can help you upload pictures to your instagram from PC easily.
Since its inception, Instagram has grown to become one of the most prominent photo-sharing social network sites. Instagram has a massive fan base and followers reaching up to 75 million daily active users and 400 million monthly active users. If your business is not capitalizing on this giant social network, you are losing a lot. You need to sign up immediately if you want your brand to witness tremendous growth in your business.
Important Update: Are you looking for Gramblr Alternative? Do check Jarvee or Combin.
It is a more mobile-friendly app, PC users find themselves at crossroads, especially when they have to use their web-based site. Currently, there is no Instagram PC app. So many users find themselves looking for the best app that can work on their desktop, sparing them the hustle of going to the browser every time they need to post a picture on their Instagram page. There are some popular Instagram apps that have been developed by third parties, and one that stood out for was Gramblr.
I wouldn’t exactly call myself an avid user but every now and then I find it useful to help me post pictures when using my PC. It hasn’t been easy finding an app that can actually work via my desktop in accessing my Instagram account. There are those who have worked while others were just plain jokers. That aside, Gramblr has proven it’s worth as the go-to Instagram app.
Here’s my review on one of the most popular desktop apps in relation to Instagram.
Table of Contents
What is Gramblr?
Gramblr is an app that allows an Instagram user to post pictures on their Instagram accounts via their desktop. It is a free app that works on both Mac and Windows. All the user has to do is download the app feed it your account details, and you can use it. Find out more about Gramblr.
However, there are some issues that should be made very clear:
- As stated before Gramblr is a third-party app that requires that you feed it with your login details to have it working. What you should know is that there are no known security measures that Gramblr has taken to protect your details. It’s all on you.
- Instagram has a strict policy as far as automatic posting is concerned. The possibility of losing your account is doubled when you use third-party apps to post. Otherwise, you are good to go.
The main features that make Gramblr a tool that is worth include:
- Editing tools such as frames, filters, redye remover and so on
- You can use filters to make the photo have a different look or even enhance the features of the photo.
- Another outstanding feature is the buying of likes and auto liking feature which allows to ‘buy’ likes from your followers as well as earn you coins when you like other peoples posts. You can start earning coins by liking other pictures anytime you click on Earn coins to start earning coins by liking other photos. There is a heart at the top of the page that allows users to get likes once they on pics and other media too. All you need to do is click on it.
- This app can automatically crop your pictures if they are too big to be posted as they are.
- There is a future post scheduler that queues the posy you want to post in the future. The scheduler posts one picture at a time that means adding a number of pictures to your queue if you want them posted at the same time.
- When it comes to posting you use the drag and drop feature. Choose the picture you want to be posted, drag and drop it on the Gramblr app.
- This Instagram app comes with a support and help center which I have not used in particular but are responsive just as well.
Pros & Cons
The features give birth to a number of pros and cons which I experienced first hand. To be fair, just like other popular Instagram apps this is still a work in progress so some of the cons, I believe, will be dealt with in the future. Let’s start with the pros;
- This is an easy app to use. The interface is pretty basic and overall a user will find it easy to interact with, novice or pro.
- You can save time by queueing the pictures you want to be posted. Though you have been online when the posting happens otherwise it will be futile. So while you are working on other things, Gramblr is working on the background
- The app is pretty much free to use there is no fee charged for using Gramblr.
- You can get help and support if you run into some difficulty while using
Now let us look at some of the flaws and cons you will have to deal with:
- Loading one picture at a time can be limiting. Gramblr allows posting one picture at a time which means if you have one than one picture they’ll have to get in line so to speak.
- If you lave having your photos in portrait, find another app as this one does not allow portrait pictures when it comes to posting on Instagram.
- This desktop Instagram app only posts whatever is in the queue if you are online. Otherwise, it will have to wait
How to Upload to Instagram from PC
- To get started with Grambler, visit the Grambler download page to download it according to your current OS. You can also get the software for your Windows or Mac.
- Proceed with the installation, and once you are through, open the app.
- A registration page will be shown on the screen for you to create an account so that it can be linked to your Instagram ID.
- You will get the interface below, once you are done registering your account.
- Proceed to drag and drop an image or video you want to upload. Pictures and videos can be cropped using an in-built crop feature.
- You can click on Save to apply the changes. Once you are through with that, on the next page, click on Filters. The beauty of this software is how it allows you to manipulate your images so that you get the desired look using Filters. Beneath, you can see the filters that will help you fine-tune your images.
- Proceed to apply all your filters by clicking on Save. Don’t worry if you feel like your filters have not met your desired look since you can always undo them. Go ahead and add the caption and Hashtag before posting your update.
What makes Gramblr interesting is its scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your update if you don’t want to post immediately. However, to use this feature, your desktop needs to be online. We have explored this feature, and it works pretty well. If you take 15-20 minutes of your lunch break, you can schedule a lot of updates.
Although Gramblr is one of the best Instagram tools for your desktop, it requires more features than what it has right now. It lacks the bulk upload feature, which quite useful when you want to save time while posting your updates on Instagram. The tool could also use an option to send updates when the computer is offline. The good idea is to use cloud storage. These are a few concerns that we feel it’s developers should look into to make Gramblr more efficient.
Check out all the features of this app here..
LEARN QUICKLY ON HOW TO USE THIS APPLICATION
Source: Retire Your Boss
Gramblr Alternatives (if your Gramblr is not working)
Gramblr is one of the best Instagram tools that offer commendable services. It plays an essential role when it comes to managing your Instagram updates. If you are running a business online that involves a lot of images and pictures, Gramblr is the perfect desktop software for you. Which makes it stand tall above the rest is that it is a free tool that doesn’t have any annoying ads. However, there are a few things that they need to look into for better performance and delivery. They include a lack of essential features such as adding location when posting updates and a lack of a bulk uploading feature. Although these are not major features, they would help in making the tool more efficient. Grambler is an excellent choice if you want just to upload and schedule photos on your desktop.
Gramblr is a free app; there is no plan or package for you to make use of it. If you have already used Grambler before, I would love to hear your review on it. Do share any other Instagram desktop apps are you using to manage your profile? Do share this awesome tool with your friends.
You can follow me on Instagram @Naman_Modi_Digital
Before using Gramblr, you need to be cautious about two things:
- One of them is that Instagram doesn’t like it when users post images and videos automatically. If you are found doing this, you risk having your account canceled by Instagram. They don’t like it when users use apps to generate “inauthentic” likes. Since this is one of Gramblr’s core features, you should be careful while using this feature or any other tool that allows you to auto-post images and videos.
- The second thing you need to know is that auto-posting apps like Gramblr require login details to access their services. This is needed when you want to generate posts automatically on Instagram. if you have not suffered any consequences of using while using Gramblr, we suggest that you practice caution when sharing login details to third-party services. We have received complaints from a few Gramblr users that their Instagram accounts lost control and started auto-liking other posts without their consent. Other users have also reported that Instagram penalized their accounts and they don’t know why. Although we have no proof of these allegations, you need to be careful while using Gramblr.
These issues raise a lot of concerns about Gramblr, which is why we don’t encourage anyone to use such tools. This info is vital for those who want to risk it and use the app anyway.
Here are a few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
Tips for Optimizing Mobile App for Google Play Store
Buffer App Review: Best Way to Add Your Social Media Accounts
Tips for Building a Viral Mobile Application
Like this post? Don’t forget to share